Spam Alert
I've had to turn on a new Blogger feature for stopping spam, word verification. It's highly annoying, I know. But it's the only way to leave commenting on due to the recent uptick in spam. It used to be I would get one spam comment every five or six months. In the last week I've received almost 20 spam messages! The first ones all came with the exact same text, but different links. In the last few days the text has changed and today someone even figured out how to put the text in two paragraphs instead of one, but it's still spam and I had to stop it.Sorry for the inconvenience.
~Jeffrey
1 Comments:
Jeff,
I just landed at your blog and am wondering how you got your list to show up on the left cloumn of your page. Please let me know at joecole86@aol.com.
Post a Comment
<< Home