Friday, August 20, 2004

Singing in the Rain

#55 & #61 - Getting off my ass

So, I go swimming once a week in an effort to get in better shape. I'm not swimming all that far yet, but at once a week, it shouldn't be a big surprise. It's embarassing enough to go to the pool with my oversized middle, but I have a bug bite or something on my abdomen and I don't want to have some big red sploch on me too. Kristi's concern is that it is from a Brown Recluse Spider, but I really doubt it.

Anyway, was awake at 6:45AM today (don't ask me why I was awake, because I couldn't tell you) I decided to take Bentley for a walk rather than head to the pool. Amusingingly enough, it started to sprinkle rain on us right after we started walking, but I didn't mind and he never complained about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home